The music legendary music act Ayigbe Edem to perform at the Riverfest 2022, a fun-packed three-day experience with pool parties, boat rides, DJ competitions, giveaways, and clubbing.
RiverFestGhana is an annual festival curated to celebrate and propagate the socioeconomic and cultural affairs of Ghana. It aims at also creating a networking and entertaining environment for the country. The maiden edition promises to be fun & worth attending.
Even though the target group for RiverFest is the energetic individual who wants to experience nature whiles having fun, the organizers of the program wish to call on all who wish to have fun during Christmas at Ada.
This maiden edition will be organized in Ada Foah at the Camp Tsatse Resort, opposite Ada Electricity company. The Resort is located on the amazing banks of the Volta River. This is slated to happen from Friday 16th December 2022-Sunday 18th December 2022. Itinerary from Arrival on Friday to Sunday
Friday 16th December
|Bonfire and Welcome Party||Dinner||Party in the Club|
Saturday 17th December
|Aerobics||Breakfast||Boat Rides and Jet Skis|
|Pool Party||Fun Games||Exhibition by Vendors|
|Car and Bike Show||DJ Competition||Artiste Performances|
|Dance Performances||Night Club|
Sunday 18th December
Experience the freedom to create your best memories.
- Spotlight on Kyebom: Meet the Casts Behind the Laughter
- Ghana’s Most Beautiful 2023: TECNO’s CAMON 20 MR Doodle Edition – A Symphony of Beauty and Technology
- Ronaldo’s Spectacular Triumph: A Dominant Display in the Arab Clubs Tournament
- “Love Spell” Unites Ghanaian Artist D Rwoy and Moroccan Artist Imane in a Mesmerizing Musical Collaboration
- Nursing by Day, Musician by Night: The Inspiring Story of Kapato Reigns